LINC invites applications for the position of
LINC is an NGO based in Cork city, whose aim is to Improve the quality of life, health and well-being of all women who identify as lesbian or bisexual in Ireland. Established in 1999, LINC is a community organisation rooted in community development practice and principles which provides support and resource services to L&B (lesbian and bisexual) women and their families.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
The Administrator will manage the day-to-day administration of LINC Community Organisation including managing and updating LINC’s website (WordPress) and developing and maintaining LINC’s social media accounts.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in administration.
- An awareness and understanding of the lesbian and bisexual women’s community.
- Organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, written, presentation etc.
- A high level of proficiency in google software and MS Office 365 programmes (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
- Liaising with relevant organisations, groups and agencies as required
- An ability to work independently, to plan and prioritise.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends.
- Capacity to work collaboratively as part of a small team.
This is a part time position (14hrs a week).
Hourly rate: €18.50
For a detailed job description and application form please contact email@example.com
CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date for receipt of completed application form is Wednesday 1st March, 5pm. Interviews will be held in the week starting the 6th March.
Applicants will be shortlisted for interview based on the information supplied in the application form and on the requirements of the post.