Who is LINC for and what does LINC aim to do?
LINC aims to: Improve the quality of life, health and well-beingof all women who identify as lesbian or bisexual in Ireland. Objectives:
- To build a safe, accessible and vibrant community centre (actual and virtual) for lesbians and bisexual (LB) women.
- To provide information and support for LB women and their families.
- To promote the mental, physical, emotional and sexual health of LB women.
- To inform and contribute to relevant policy development at local, regional and national level.
- To be a model of best practice rooted in feminist, social justice and community development principles.
We accept donations of all amounts.
If you would like to donate to LINC.
Please click here