Who is LINC for and what does LINC aim to do?
LINC aims to: Improve the quality of life, health and well-being of all women who identify as lesbian or bisexual in Ireland. Objectives:
- To build a safe, accessible and vibrant community centre (actual and virtual) for lesbians and bisexual (LB) women.
- To provide information and support for LB women and their families.
- To promote the mental, physical, emotional and sexual health of LB women.
- To inform and contribute to relevant policy development at local, regional and national level.
- To be a model of best practice rooted in feminist, social justice and community development principles.
We accept donations of all amounts.
If you would like to donate to LINC.
Please click here
If you would like to purchase tickets via Paypal please email email@example.com