Who is LINC for and what does LINC aim to do?
LINC aims to: Improve the quality of life, health and well-being of all women who identify as lesbian or bisexual in Ireland. Objectives:
- To build a safe, accessible and vibrant community centre (actual and virtual) for lesbians and bisexual (LB) women.
- To provide information and support for LB women and their families.
- To promote the mental, physical, emotional and sexual health of LB women.
- To inform and contribute to relevant policy development at local, regional and national level.
- To be a model of best practice rooted in feminist, social justice and community development principles.
We accept donations of all amounts.
If you would like to donate to LINC using PayPal please scroll to the bottom of any page and click the Donate button on the bottom right.
LINC ON THE RISE
Our beloved LINC is embarking upon an exciting new chapter in it’s history of supporting and advocating for Lesbian and Bisexual women in Ireland. We aim to source a permanent home in the city, and we need your help to achieve this.
In 2015, LINC was awarded € 100k in lottery funding to purchase a new building, offering us the opportunity to secure a stable base on Leeside. This is our chance to create a legacy for future generations without the expense and uncertainty of the rental market, a permanent, safe and accessible space that we can call our own.
Since 1999, LINC has tirelessly campaigned on behalf of and advocated for the Lesbian and Bisexual community at local, regional and national level. We are, uniquely, the only community development organisation in the Republic of Ireland that works exlusively for LB women.
Now you can help to contribute towards our goal by becoming a regular patron: donate, actively participate in LINC fundraisers, or hold your own events to add money to the pot. Think coffee mornings, table quiz, mini-marathon, sponsored head shaves, or whatever else may spring to mind!
Together, we can achieve so much – please join us in creating your future LINC safe haven!
To Donate to our GO Fund Me Campaign Click Here