LINC Community Meeting
LINC Community Meeting will take place on Thursday 9th October at 8pm. Don’t forget, LINC is your community centre so we’d love to see as many of you here as possible. The Community Meeting occurs twice a year and is your opportunity to hear what’s going on in LINC and also to have your say on what you would like to see happening here over the coming months.
It is important to us that all members of our community can attend the community meeting. However the meeting itself is not a child appropriate event. If you would like to attend the community meeting but cannot due to childcare commitments, please contact us. We will look into the possibility of providing on-site child care for the duration of the meeting if there is sufficient need. Please let us know before 3pm Tuesday.
Who is LINC for and what does LINC aim to do?
LINC aims to: Improve the quality of life, health and well-beingof all women who identify as lesbian or bisexual in Ireland. Objectives:
- To build a safe, accessible and vibrant community centre (actual and virtual) for lesbians and bisexual (LB) women.
- To provide information and support for LB women and their families.
- To promote the mental, physical, emotional and sexual health of LB women.
- To inform and contribute to relevant policy development at local, regional and national level.
- To be a model of best practice rooted in feminist, social justice and community development principles.
We accept donations of all amounts.
If you would like to donate to LINC.
Please click here